RECOGNITION OF NATIONAL FIRE ENGINEERING INSTITUTE DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER, MINISTER OF INTERIOR No: 7942/PK
RECOGNITION OF NATIONAL FIRE ENGINEERING INSTITUTE
DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER, MINISTER OF INTERIOR
- Having seen the Constitution of the Kingdom of Cambodia;
- Having seen Royal Decree No. NS/RKT/0818/862 dated 17 August 2018, on the Appointment of the Royal Government of the Kingdom of Cambodia;
- Having seen Royal Kram No. NR/RKM/0618/012 dated 28 June 2018, promulgating the Law on Organization and Functioning of the Council Ministers;
- Having seen Royal Kram No. NR/RKM/0196/08 dated 24 January 1996, promulgating the Law on Establishment of Ministry of Interior;
- Having seen Royal Kram No. NS/RKM/0613/007 dated 03 June 2013 promulgating the Law on Fire Prevention and Firefighting;
- Having Sub-Decree No. 109 ANK.BK dated 19 August 2015 promulgating the Law on Organization and Functioning of the Ministry of Interior;
Having seen Sub-Decree No. 131 ANK.BK dated 18 August 2017, regarding the Requirements and Measures on Fire Prevention and Firefighting;
Having seen Sub-Decree No. 87 ANK.BK dated 25 June 2018, regarding Classification of Constructions and Targets Requiring Design of Fire Prevention and Firefighting System;
- Based on necessity;
Recognition shall be granted to National Fire Engineering Institute, abbreviated as “N.F.E.I.”, which is located on Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
N.F.E.I. is under the management of General Commissariat of National Police, with Cambodian Fairwind Enterprises Company Limited as the operator.
N.F.E.I. shall have management structure and specialized engineers who are competent in inspecting the technical conditions and fire engineering.
N.F.E.I. has the following duties:
- To research principles, measures and modernization of fire techniques in order to minimize the risks caused by fire in the Kingdom of Cambodia;
- To review the request for a certificate of recognition for competency in fire engineering upon the request to operate a fire engineering business and project in the Kingdom of Cambodia;
- To arrange its operational procedures in order to disseminate to all concerned targets and entities;
- To report to the General Commissariat of National Police for solution in case there is any obstacles during operation;
- To provide reports to the General Commissariat of National Police monthly, tri-monthly, bi-annually and annually. Where necessary, [N.F.E.I.] shall produce report promptly.
The trademark and stamp of the National Fire Engineering Institute are attached in the annex hereto.
Secretary-General of General-Secretariat, Commissioner General of General Commissariat of National Police, General Director of General Department of Logistics and Finance, Governors of the Board of Governors of the City-Province, [and] N.F.E.I. shall implement this Prakas upon the date of signature thereafter.
Phnom Penh, 25 December 2018
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Interior
Samdech Kralahom SAR KHENG
NATIONAL FIRE ENGINEERING INSTITUTE