More than 10 homes razed by fire
May23, 2022, 2022/ Khmer Times
Residents of 14 homes suddenly found themselves without homes after a fire blazed through a block of homes.
The fire happened on the night of May 22 at Treng Trayeung Market, Treng Trayeung Commune, Phnom Sruoch District, Kampong Speu.
According to the police, the fire initially started in home that was owned by Koy Van Thoeun, a 53-year-old man, and spread to 13 other homes. The source added that the police and the military police intervened to put out the fire. The fire was completely extinguished on 1:50 a.m. on May 23.
No one was injured during the incident and the cause of the fire was a faulty electrical wire.