In Pictures: Fire reported at Royal University of Phnom Penh
March 29, 2022/ Khmer Times
Police say that a fire at the Royal University of Phnom Penh last night was caused by faulty electric current.
The fire broke out in a warehouse of chairs and old blackboards at the Royal University of Phnom Penh, 7:10 pm on Monday 11 Roch Khe Phalkun Chhnang Chhlov Trisak B.E. 2565 is March 28, 2022 along the Russian Federation Boulevard in Village 16, Group 61, Sangkat Toek Laak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.
According to the police, the fire was caused by faulty electric current.
The materials in the warehouse and the structure itself were severely damaged, but no injuries were reported.